If you are unable to view this video try these steps to resolve the problem:
1. Update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. Version 10 or higher is required for video playback. A link to download this player can be found below. You may be required to contact your system administrator to install software. See what version you currently have installed.
2. Please allow a few moments for the video to begin playing. Our platform takes a moment to calculate your bandwidth prior to playing the video to allow for the smoothest playback experience for most users.
3. Your company may have firewall restrictions that do not allow certain files to stream properly. Flash streaming video uses a specific port that is blocked by some corporate networks. Check with your system administrator for information regarding firewall restrictions.
4. Try disabling any antivirus software that is running in the background. These programs tend to pull memory from other applications. By closing these programs, you can free up system memory to have a better video experience.
5. Our videos are encoded for adaptive bitrate streaming, which means as long as you have a connection of 300 kbps or higher you should be able to view the video without an issue. Often times within a company or work group, multiple people may be sharing one internet connection, therefore reducing the bandwidth to each user. In these cases you may experience excessive buffering or pauses during video playback. Don't know your bandwidth? Test your speed.